- Because we need you! There is strength in numbers and there are opportunities to make every one of us a more efficient, effective and sustainable business.
- To help us establish a reputation beyond our state borders for Michigan Grown Hops as being a high quality, consistent and reliable source of hops.
- Support educational programs and instruction for growing commercial hop production in the state.
- Facilitate grower best practice exchanges, sharing of techniques and knowledge for hop growing business success.
- Enlist the technical and financial support of Michigan higher education institutions for research and development of hop horticulture and processing.
- Apply for and receive grants and funding to promote, market and utilize Michigan hop crops.
- Partner with other organizations to advance the interest of Michigan hop growers and craft brewing.
- Undertake any other activity to advance the members’ interest in the promotion of Michigan hop producers.
- Review legislation, regulations and advocate for public policy advancing the interest of the members.