Hop Growers of Michigan was formed in early 2015 and, subsequently, received 501(c)(6) tax exempt, non-profit status.
The goals of our association are to:
- Conduct educational programming and instruction on commercial hop growing and processing in Michigan
- Facilitate best practice exchanges, sharing of techniques and knowledge
- Enlist the support of Michigan higher education institutions for research and development of hop horticulture and processing
- Promote and market the utilization of Michigan hops
- Partner with other organizations to advance the interest of Michigan hop growers and craft brewing
If you would like to join this dynamic group of growers, brewers, industry and educational partners, the 2023 Membership Application is now live. Please use this form for renewals or new memberships across all membership categories.