Hopyards and Harvest Centers are considered agricultural operations. These resources address these operations – through to drying, baling, and storage.
HGM Grower Quality and Food Safety Manual
HGM Auditing Resources
For on-farm self-inspection and use by auditors the following resources are shared. Growers are encouraged to use one or both of these tools in assessing their operation’s quality and food safety. Completion of these will qualify growers to use the HGM “Verified Source” seal.
Feedback Wanted: Quality, Food Safety, and Process Optimization should be an ongoing effort. We value your input. Please provide your comments, critiques, suggestions, questions and other feedback to the SCBG Hop Quality Project Team for consideration in future editions of these resources. Thank you.
- Mark Trowbridge firstname.lastname@example.org
- Howard Haselhuhn Howard@blackcreekhops.com
- Susan McCabe email@example.com
- Joe Colyn firstname.lastname@example.org 616.581.1360
- Dave Sipes email@example.com